Medi-Sota, Inc. is a non-profit healthcare consortium of 33 rural health care providers in Minnesota.
For a complete list of Medi-Sota members, click here.
Medi-Sota provides the following services to members:
- Educational Programs to meet member needs include: workshops (on-site and videoconference sessions available), Trustee education, video library, and education sessions at ancillary networking meetings.
- Recruitment Services supporting our members in their recruitment of practitioners, allied health professional, and retention practices.
- Networking Opportunities for idea sharing, building trust and commitment as well as celebrating successes within Medi-Sota and with other organizations.
- Cost Savings Initiatives and Group Purchases.
- Collection Agency Services - Colltech, Inc.
More information on Member Benefits and
How to Become a Medi-Sota Member is available here.