Rewarding & Recognizing Employees in Organizational Culture
Recognizing and rewarding employees has a positive impact on culture, engagement, productivity, retention, and satisfaction. To help leaders be successful, low cost and no-cost ideas will be shared. Recognizing and rewarding employees is meaningful when done creatively, timely, and sincerely. When leaders prioritize reward and recognition, they create a culture that supports peer to peer recognition which further enhances productivity, retention, and satisfaction.
- Identify the opportunities that surround leaders every day to recognize and reward employees.
- Describe no-cost and low-cost creative ways to recognize and reward employees.
- Discuss how the culture of an organization is positively impacted when there is a focus on reward and recognition.
Who Should Attend: Healthcare Leaders
Instructor: Mary Sand, PhD, President/CEO Sand Consulting
Continuing Education: Clock Hours: 1.0
Application is being made to MN Board of Nursing, SHRM, MN BELTS&S, and MN Board of Pharmacy. It is the responsibility of the attendee to determine whether these activities meet the current criteria for continuing education.
**All registrants will have access to the session recording for 60 days.**
Medi-Sota Members: $35 per member hospital (not system)
- 1 Registration Fee per hospital (not health system)
- No extra charges for multiple connection lines.
- All participating individuals should register for the workshop, but each facility will receive only one invoice from Medi-Sota All registered individuals will be provided connection information and handouts.
- The recording link for each session will be available to all registrants for 60 days.
Non-Medi-Sota Members: $75 per person
Prior to the program, registrants will receive an email with any additional course information. Registration Deadline: February 6, 2023 by 5 pm ensures all registrants will receive course information & any materials in a timely manner.
Cancellations must be made no later than 10 business days prior to the course. The full course fee will be charged if cancellation is made in less than 10 business days. Full refunds will be given for all classes cancelled by Medi-Sota. Registration is transferable to another person.