Front Desk Tips—Setting Them Up for Success
This course will benefit new and experienced front desk team members and those responsible for managing front office staff.
Key Learning Objectives:
1. Improve communication skills
2. Develop essential customer service skills
3. Collecting payments at TOS
4. Improve accuracy in entering patient data
5. Educating patients on their financial responsibilities
Who Should Attend: HIM and Business Office Staff
Presenter: Jo M. Potts, CPC, Administrative Director
Continuing Education: Clock Hours: 1.0
It is the responsibility of the attendee to determine whether these activities meet the current criteria for continuing education.
Medi-Sota Members: $FREE
Non-Medi-Sota Members: $75/Person
Cancellations must be made no later than 10 business days prior to the course. The full course fee will be charged if cancellation is made in less than 10 business days. Full refunds will be given for all classes cancelled by Medi-Sota. Registration is transferable to another person.